Everyone is looking to kick off the new year with great resolutions. Being active and healthy always top up everyone’s new year’s resolutions list. For the first time, Apple Watch users around the globe can start off the new year reaching their goals together.
Apple Watch’s new year challenge “Ring in the New Year” invites participants to close all three Activity rings each day for a full week in January, to get awarded with special achievement badge and stickers.
On December 28th Apple Watch users around the world received a notification through the Activity app about the “Ring in the New Year” Challenge.
The “Ring in the New Year” challenge kicked off this month offering four opportunities to get the achievements done. You can encourage your family and friends to take part in this challenge by sharing your intention and achievements socially.
Steps to reach January goals:
* The user will also see the unearned achievement in the Activity app on their iPhone.
* When the user taps the unearned Achievement for the Ring in the New Year Challenge, the user receives a description on how to earn the special Achievement.
* From the unearned Achievement, the user can share their goals to contacts and share their Achievement afterwards
* When the user earns the special Ring in the New Year Achievement, they will receive a notification on their Apple Watch.
* When the user taps the earned Achievement for the Ring in the New Year Challenge, the user receives a description on how they earned the special Achievement.