Saturday August 30, 2025 / 07 , Rabi' al-awwal , 1447
Header Logo
Leading The Way
search-icon
Footer Header
search-icon
SG
Saudi Arabia
Opinion
Discover Saudi
World
Sports
Business
Life
Advertisements
search-logo
  • Home
  • SAUDI ARABIA
SAUDI ARABIA
12301 - 12310 from 37182 . In "SAUDI ARABIA"
Probe into citizen’s ingestion of tooth extraction tool in Madinah
Okaz/Saudi Gazette MADINAH — A young Saudi man had a miraculous escape after accidental intraoperative ingestion of an endodontic nerve-puller that was later located inside his windpipe. The 22-year-old citizen had undergone successful endoscopic extraction of the device, Okaz/Saudi Gazette has learnt. The Health Department in Madinah started a probe into the medical error allegedly caused by a dentist in a private clinic in Madinah. Muayyad Abu Anaq, spokesman of the department, said that the department has taken measures following the filing of the complaint by the affected citizen.The victim’s testimony has been recorded and a travel ban was imposed on the dentist and others who are suspected to be committed the medical error until the completion of the investigations and referring...
September 12, 2022

Probe into citizen’s ingestion of tooth extraction tool in Madinah

The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, represented by the Ministry of Environment, Water and Agriculture (MEWA), has registered an international world record for the longest agricultural trip in the world.
Saudi Arabia notches Guinness record with longest agricultural convoy in world
RIYADH — The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, represented by the Ministry of Environment, Water and Agriculture (MEWA), has registered an international world record for the longest agricultural trip in the world.The record was set by the agricultural guidance convoy, dispatched by the ministry, by crossing 8,320 kilometers to enter the Guinness World Records for the longest agricultural trip in the world.Deputy Minister of Environment, Water and Agriculture Mansour Al-Mushaiti attended the ceremony that the ministry held earlier in the day at its headquarters on this occasion.The ceremony included honoring several institutions that took part in realizing this achievement from branches of the ministry across the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. — SPA
September 12, 2022

Saudi Arabia notches Guinness record with longest agricultural convoy in world

Saudi Arabia has launched on Monday a popular national campaign to succor the flood victims in Pakistan.
Saudi Arabia launches popular campaign to succor flood victims in Pakistan
Saudi Gazette reportRIYADH — In a major initiative to succor the flood victims of Pakistan, Saudi Arabia launched on Monday a popular national campaign to collect donations.This was announced by Dr. Abdullah Al-Rabeeah, advisor to the Royal Court and general supervisor of the King Salman Humanitarian Aid and Relief Center (KS Relief).“This was in implementation of the directives of Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques King Salman. The campaign, launched by KSRelief, comes in support of the humanitarian efforts and delivery assistance being carried out by the Kingdom ever since the start of the natural calamity,” he said.Al-Rabeeah said more than 1300 people have been killed and over 13,000 injured in the devastating flooding that also resulted in the total destruction of more than...
September 12, 2022

Saudi Arabia launches popular campaign to succor flood victims in Pakistan

New COVID-19 cases in Saudi Arabia sees slight rise
Saudi Gazette report RIYADH — Saudi Arabia sees slight rise in new COVID-19 cases on Monday, with 132 new infections recorded over the past 24 hours. According to a statement from the Ministry of Health, 1 person has died due to complications caused by the virus over the past 24 hours.This brings the total number of the virus-related fatalities to 9,317.According to the ministry, a total of 104 people recovered over the past 24 hours, raising the total number of people free from the deadly virus to 801,741.Among the active cases 45 of them were in critical condition.
September 12, 2022

New COVID-19 cases in Saudi Arabia sees slight rise

Crown Prince Mohammed Bin Salman, deputy premier and minister of defense, received a phone call on Monday from Japanese Prime Minister Fumio Kishida.
Crown Prince, Japan’s PM discuss relations in phone call
Saudi Gazette reportJEDDAH — Crown Prince Mohammed Bin Salman, deputy premier and minister of defense, received a phone call on Monday from Japanese Prime Minister Fumio Kishida.During the call, they reviewed aspects of cooperation between the two friendly countries to enhance relations in all fields within the framework of the Saudi-Japanese Vision 2030.They also discussed a number of issues of common interest between the Kingdom and Japan.
September 12, 2022

Crown Prince, Japan’s PM discuss relations in phone call

The fake posts were also defrauding people by revealing to them the purported methods to convert a visit visa into residency permit.
Jawazat denies rumors of converting visit visa into Iqama
Saudi Gazette report RIYADH — The General Directorate of Passports (Jawazat) has denied rumors that went viral, claiming the issuance of a decision by the authorities to convert visit visa into Iqama (residency permit).The Jawazat made this clarification while responding to inquiries about a post being circulated on social media platforms, claiming the issuance of an approval from the Ministry of Interior to convert a visit visa into Iqama for residents. The fake posts were also defrauding people by revealing to them the purported methods to convert a visit visa into residency permit.The Jawazat confirmed that the ministry’s instructions do not allow the conversion of a visit visa into an Iqama. It is noteworthy that the Jawazat had announced earlier the possibility of converting the...
September 12, 2022

Jawazat denies rumors of converting visit visa into Iqama

The General Directorate of Passports (Jawazat) announced that the final-exit visa for domestic workers could be issued online during their trial period.
Final-exit visa can be issued online for domestic workers during trial period
Saudi Gazette reportRIYADH — The General Directorate of Passports (Jawazat) announced that the final-exit visa for domestic workers could be issued online during their trial period.The Jawazat stated that the employers can benefit from the service of issuing the final-exit visa through Absher platform during the trial period, which lasts for 90 days only, for the domestic workers who do not have a resident identity.It added that there are several requirements for the employer to benefit from the service, which are: the total number of the domestic workers and non-domestic workers must not exceed 100 workers.Additionally, the worker must not be registered as deceased or absent from work or outside Saudi Arabia, the worker’s register also should be clear from the traffic violations. as...
September 12, 2022

Final-exit visa can be issued online for domestic workers during trial period

Six sentenced to jail, SR200 million in fine for money laundering
Saudi Gazette reportRIYADH — Saudi authorities have imposed a SR200 million fine and 10 years’ imprisonment on six people convicted of money laundering.An official source at the Public Prosecution announced on Monday that the investigations of Economic Crimes Prosecution was completed with the indictment of a gang of six comprising a Saudi and five Arab expatriates for their involvement in money laundering.The Public Prosecution noted that the investigations showed that the Saudi had issued commercial registers for several entities and opened bank accounts.The citizen handed the expatriates the commercial registers and the bank accounts, through which they made financial transactions and transferred huge sums abroad.The Public Prosecution added that after investigating the entities and...
September 12, 2022

Six sentenced to jail, SR200 million in fine for money laundering

Saudi Arabia announces schedule of second Global AI Summit
RIYADH — The Saudi Data & AI Authority (SDAIA) has announced its official schedule and speaker roster for the second Global AI Summit set to start in Riyadh on Tuesday.The theme of the three-day summit is "AI for the Good of Humanity", and the plenary session, along with moderated discussions, will focus on discussing AI Now, AI Next, and AI Never. These topics focus on identifying and unifying world perspectives on AI implementation and fair use to build a robust AI framework that can solve the world's future challenges – from global energy demands and decarbonization to equitable access to healthcare and potential disease eradication. Additionally, speakers will discuss AI ethics and policies that help prevent the exploitation of AI. As it hosts the summit, SDAIA will...
September 12, 2022

Saudi Arabia announces schedule of second Global AI Summit

The Saudi Games 2022 torch relay commenced from the Saudi Olympic and Paralympic Committee headquarters in Riyadh.
Torch relay for Saudi Games 2022 starts in Riyadh
RIYADH — The Saudi capital of Riyadh witnessed on Sunday the launch of a torch relay for the Saudi Games 2022. The relay commences just weeks before the debut of the Kingdom’s most significant national sporting event.Traveling 3,500 kilometers across the country for a total of 22 days, the torch relay’s mission is to promote the positive values ​​of the Saudi Games 2022 and convey peace and friendship to residents and visitors alike throughout its journey.Sunday’s launch ceremony was attended by Prince Fahd bin Jalawi bin Abdulaziz bin Musaed, Vice President of the Saudi Olympic and Paralympic Committee and Director of the Saudi Games, and Princess Dilayl Bint Nahar Al Saud, deputy director of the Saudi Games.Also in attendance were members of the Supreme Organizing Committee...
September 12, 2022

Torch relay for Saudi Games 2022 starts in Riyadh

< Previous Next >
footer logo
COPYRIGHT © 2025 WWW.SAUDIGAZETTE.COM.SA - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Powered by NewsPress
NEWS CATEGORY
saudi arabia world opinion business sports esports life
COMPANY
advertisements about us Epaper contact us Archive privacy policy